Sunday, June 14, 2026

1st Week of Summer!!! Wayzata Football Camp, Crazy Come from Behind to Beat Orono, Slumber Party & No Baseball Tournament!!!

 Weekdays:

  • Monday - The Start of Summer!!  Connor had Trojan Football Camp late morning.  Maci did some Training Haus in the afternoon.
  • Tuesday - Day 2 of Football Camp for Connor - sounds like he and his buddies are crushing it! I wrapped my day by meeting Brenda for happy hour.  Connor had Brower baseball with his team and Maci had practice which I picked the girls up from on the way home from happy hour.
  • Wednesday - I worked from home while Clint had a summit for work. I also got to be the driver for Connor's Trojan Football camp.  Connor whooped up on Orono in baseball at night and Maci had soccer practice.
  • Thursday - Light day for the kids/Clint.  Maci had soccer practice and then a haircut late at night.
Friday:
  • I started the day with my annual mammogram - all clear!
  • Busy morning with work followed by a productive afternoon.
  • Maci had a birthday party/sleepover to go to for Abby
  • I had a nail apt at night and started to watch the US soccer game with them.
13th Birthday Fun!
Saturday:
  • A weekend with no baseball tourney!
  • Maci didnt get dropped off from the slumber party until almost 2p :)
  • I volunteered at a concession stand with Lyndsey for baseball from about 11-2
  • We then headed up to the pool to cool down 
  • Clint and I wrapped the night with date night dinner/drinks at the club
Love how he sleeps
Sunday:
  • Connor has baseball practice from 12-2
  • Then he had Graham's 11th birthday party at 3p 
  • We wrapped the night with some good 3v3 basketball 
Crafty Gal
Wanted to make a box for her bikinis


Lots of Love,
C, K, M & C

No comments:

Post a Comment