Sunday, August 30, 2026

Annual Fair Day & Last Week Before School Starts!!

Weekdays:
  • Monday - Connor had an awesome day at Valley Fair amusement park with his buddy John J.  That night he had football practice and Maci had her training haus with her team.
  • Tuesday - Clint had a golfing fundraiser in the morning with his buddy Brad. That afternoon Maci headed to her pal Isla's house for her birthday party/slumber party.  Connor had a football walk through and then team bonding dinner at the Sorenson's. While they were there, I grabbed Maci from her party and took her to practice and then Clint picked her up and brought her back to Isla's for the rest of the party.
Great Group of Friends!
  • Wednesday - Clint picked up Maci late morning.  Connor had his open house at Greenwood, last year as a big 5th grader. He thinks he is going to like his teacher - seems like a nice guy only 2 years out of school and last year taught kindergarten. Then from open house, we hustled to the high school for their youth football extravaganza. I headed up there too to be able to watch his team scrimmage on the big field. Connor kept a QB sneak and ran it 30 yards for a TD!!!  That was the only TD of the entire scrimmage. When I asked if he heard the high schoolers cheering on the sideline, he said "nah, I just kept thinking, don't catch me River" - River is a buddy from basketball that was on the other team HAHA. During this, Maci had her soccer practice and I left from there to pick up the girls and we got Culver's ice cream on the way home.
  • Thursday - Connor got invited to go up to our club pool with his buddy Oliver Thursday afternoon - likely the last swim of the year. Connor and Maci then did a dual training at 4p at Training Haus. That night, Connor had 1st practice of Baseball while Clint still went to football practice to help coach. While they were there, I ran Maci to get a back to school haircut and then took the girls to their soccer practice.
Friday:
  • Clint golfed 9 with our neighbor Simon at 8a
  • I took Connor to some open gym and worked from the high school from 900-1030a
  • I got some more work done but then around 230p we called it and got ready to head to the MN State Fair.
  • It was a nice day but super crowded!! We got to run into the Codys and Bradleys. Connor won a sweet fitted hat, Maci loved the food and rides and Clint beat the "senior" record for pitching HA. We left the fair around 10p, latest we have ever stayed and got home to our house around 11p. What a fun day at the Fair!
Pickle Dog
Saw the Codys
Corn!
They Ride All the Rides
He won this sweet fitted old school Reds hat
Saturday:
  • We were able to sleep in and have a slow morning!
  • Connor went to Anna's for a birthday party/sleepover around 1230p.
  • I took a nice afternoon nap 
  • Clint and I went out for a date night to COV and then to the club for drinks 
  • Maci had a super nice lazy day at home!
Maci did my hair for date night 

Birthday Fun!
Sunday:
  • Another nice slow morning - Maci took a walk with us.
  • Clint picked up Connor from Anna's at 10a
  • We had a productive day around the house and getting everything ready for the week ahead and back to school - Connor starts Monday and Maci on Tuesday!
  • Then at 330p Maci and I headed for University of MN where her team and other TFE teams were watching the U of Minnesota vs St Thomas girls soccer - both teams have many former TFE players and some coaches.  U of MN pulled out the close 2-1 win.
  • Now Connor is off to bed, Maci is planning out what to wear Tuesday, Clint is finishing some work and I am ready to unwind before bed.
Our Team Represented
All TFE in Attendance

Can't believe summer is "over" and the 26-27 school year is upon us! This is a big year for our crew with Maci finishing middle school and Connor finishing elementary school!! We wish everyone a wonderful school year ahead!
Lots of Love, 
C, K, M & C

No comments:

Post a Comment