Sunday, October 4, 2026

Wayzata Homecoming Week & Game + Kellie Heads w. Cincy 6 to Baltimore!!

Weekdays

Monday:
A special week for Maci as they had fun theme days each day for Homecoming week! Day 1 was “Dress as Your Favorite Season,” and she was
Fall — which was pretty easy with the weather getting more cozy around here. πŸ‚

That night, Connor had football practice and that was about it, so Maci and I enjoyed a lazy evening at home.

Tuesday:
I had a really nice, slow day at work since our most senior leaders were at an annual forum, so I was able to catch up on some things, which was super nice! It was “Dress as Your Favorite Celeb” day at school, but Maci didn’t really care for that one, so she skipped it. πŸ˜‚

The only thing we had that night was Maci’s soccer practice since Connor’s football practice got rained out.

Wednesday:
Maci and Clint got up SO early and went to a 5 a.m. Plyo workout class at the club — so impressed! Then Maci wore her USA Trinity Rodman soccer jersey for “Sporty Day” at school.

My schedule wasn’t too bad again at work, but people were doing stupid things, so the day was definitely annoying. πŸ˜‚

That night, Connor had football practice at the park/field behind our house, and Maci had soccer practice.

Thursday:
Maci had “Rhyme Without Reason” day at school, and she was
Princess Diana. One friend was a bandana and another was a banana. I love that she will actually play along with these things! πŸ˜‚

That evening, Connor had baseball practice while Clint continued helping coach football. After that, Clint had two buddies, Pat & Andy, over for bourbon. While he was doing that, I took the girls to soccer practice for the night.

Friday

I worked and got some things done after our walk first thing in the morning. Then I had to do some quick packing and get ready for my girls’ trip to Baltimore!

My high school girlfriends and I were heading out to support and celebrate our dear friend Rachelle and her husband on his new gig as the Ravens head coach. ❤️πŸ’œ

At noon, Clint drove me to the airport, and I worked from the Delta Lounge for a few hours before boarding a super easy, smooth flight. I even got upgraded to First Class, which was a nice little treat!

I hung around the airport for about 30 minutes, and then Emily landed, followed by Erin, and finally Meagan and Alisa.

We rode to our Airbnb, walked to the liquor store, and then grabbed a late dinner at a seafood restaurant behind our house.

We stayed up laughing and talking until 1 a.m. and then finally crashed!

Saturday

We woke up and sat around chatting and watching College GameDay. We ordered some coffee and had a very slow-moving morning — exactly what we needed!

We finally took a walk to get a bagel sandwich and then hopped in an Uber to our friend Rachelle’s son’s flag football game.

Monte played great, and afterward we headed to Rachelle’s house. We had some lunch, toured her gorgeous home, and then sat outside on the patio chatting and watching college football.

Before we knew it, it was time to get ready for dinner. We had some AWESOME seafood throughout the trip, and dinner was no exception. We also had some deep conversations during dinner and then grabbed some fun drinks at a nearby hotel with a super fun patio.

We got back to our Airbnb, and Rachelle hung out with us until midnight before Ubering home. Around 1 a.m., I had to call it again — TOO tired! πŸ˜‚

Sunday

Up and at ’em! We got up around 9 a.m., got ready, and had to be out of the house by 10.

We headed to a local diner with our suitcases and had a great greasy-spoon breakfast before heading to the stadium.

We met Rachelle’s sister-in-law in the parking lot and headed into the stadium. We went down on the field and right away I saw PJ — YAY!

Then Rachelle and the kids arrived, and we got to hang out with Jesse as well as their kicker, Loop, for a bit. It was rainy and drizzling, so we were totally okay with not hanging down there much longer and headed up to their suite!

Ravens WIN! Bengals LOSE (sad 😭) and Connor won BOTH of his baseball games — YAY! I was able to try to keep an eye on all three throughout the day, which was a little crazy but so fun.

Once the game ended, we were off to the airport. I had about an hour to wait at my gate, and then we boarded and took off on time. Thank goodness! :)

We had a good flight, and I just landed as I’m writing this!

Clint and the kids are picking me up, and I am SO excited to see them. I love my crew so much! ❤️

I’m going to be ready to go right to bed and then do another crazy-busy week all over again… but this time with my favorite people!

Lots of Love,
C, K, M & C ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment