Sunday, July 5, 2026

Lots of Baseball & Start of Gilroy Beach Vacation!!

 Weekdays:

  • Monday - Another week of driving my buddy - this time to skill & drills basketball open gym.  Maci had an FC Pitz Soccer Camp in the early afternoon.  That night we had an Edina baseball game which they pulled out a W again.
  • Tuesday - Drove my buddy again to basketball open gym.  Maci had another day of FC Pitz soccer camp and was eager to have her pal Violet there. Maci did a training haus exercise session and then got her nails done for vacation.
  • Wednesday - Another day of driving my pal to basketball.  Last day of camp for Maci. Met up with the family at Connor's baseball game vs Delano and they won on a walk off run, they were so pumped they finally beat us - stupid HA.
  • Thursday - Last day of Connor's basketball but Clint was the driver due to meetings at work. Maci did another day of Training Haus and then she and I flew to Connor's baseball game vs Edina - another big W.
Friday:
  • I started my day with getting my Dysport in my face :)
  • Rosie had a grooming apt
  • Maci/Clint/I had her TFE coaching meeting - she was called reliable, having a high ceiling for her potential and excitement for the future with her
  • I worked late into the evening to have everything in good order before vacation
  • Connor had baseball practice at 7p 
  • Then we packed the kids for Myrtle Beach 
Saturday:
  • Got up and Clint mowed the lawn while I packed the rest of our items including me and Clint
  • Uber picked us up at 10a and had Delta lounge fun
  • Flight at 1p - pretty smooth with periods of some bumps 
  • Got into the car and to the house into the pool within an hour
  • Clint kindly ran back and picked up my parents from the airport as the last arrivals while we ate frozen pizzas in the pool 
On Our Way!

House Fun

Evening at the Beach
Sunday:
  • Happy Birthday Mom!
  • We had a lot of pool and beach time for the day
  • We went to dinner as a full family at Lulus
  • After dinner, a group of us went to play putt putt and I tied for 1st even though I never got a hole in one - I tied with Clint who had a few :(
Day Time Hangs

Birthday Dinner

Putt Putt
So Many Hole in Ones
Lots of Love,
C, K, M & C

No comments:

Post a Comment