Weekdays:
- Monday - Happy Labor Day! We were back home after the drive from Chicago on Sunday. We were able to get some things done around the house and then headed up to the club for the last day of the pool, even if it was a little windy.
- Tuesday - Back to school and work, with Connor having football practice and Maci having soccer practice in the evening.
- Wednesday - Maci had her FastBridge reading test. I had a lunch meeting for the board I am on. At night, Connor had more football practice and Maci had more soccer.
- Thursday - I woke up feeling like absolute crap. It started with a sore throat on Sunday and each day got progressively worse. I powered through and made it to my facial appointment that night, and she was able to push so much around in my sinuses. I came home and crashed. While I slept, Maci had soccer practice and Clint and Connor went to the Wayzata vs. Edina varsity football game, where Wayzata pulled off an amazing win!!
Friday:
- I had an 8a interview followed by celebrating Erin's last day before realizing there was no way I could keep going. I cancelled most of my meetings and took multiple naps.
- Clint took the kids to the back-to-school bash at the country club while I slept. Ugh, I hate colds!!
Family Fun - Clint Pitching, Connor Hitting, Maci Fielding
Saturday:
- Connor had a basketball clinic at 8:30a.
- Maci had a noon game vs. St. Louis and had an unfortunate 1-2 loss.
- While I was at her game, Connor had a football game and was a beast!!! Their team is doing great!
- Connor then went to John Janko's birthday party while I napped. Stupid cold!
- Clint did some field prep while I went to JJ Hill Days with Maci. After running into some friends, she was ready to drop me, so I headed home to finish laundry.
- I picked her back up at 8:30p and then we met up with Clint and the Jankos, plus some other guys, at Robert's for drinks and food. We had a lot of fun talking with Maci about a boy who has been messaging her. She is growing up so fast.
Sunday:
- Maci had a 9a game vs. Central IL. After going down 0-1, Maci found the back of the net! Then we went down 2-1, but Maci had a great assist to Isabel to tie it 2-2. We went on to score two more goals and win 4-2!! Yay!!!
- Connor then had day one of basketball tryouts and felt good about it.
- We flew from tryouts to Connor's fall baseball games. They did great and won both!
- We had a little downtime at home and then were off to 3v3 for Connor at Orono in the evening at 8:20 and 8:45p.
What a busy but fun fall weekend!
Lots of Love,
C, K, M & C








No comments:
Post a Comment