Monday, September 21, 2026

Nebraska/Iowa Weekend for Clint & Maci while Kellie & Connor celebrated Medina Days & every sport!!

Weekdays:

  • Monday - Connor and Maci both had some FastBridge tests at school to get a baseline. Maci had a soccer training in the evening, but the rest of our night was pretty chill.
  • Tuesday - Cleaning lady came for the day, we all love that day! Maci had an ortho appointment to get her braces tightened. We met up as a family at Jimmy John's since all proceeds went to Greenwood School. Later that night, Maci had soccer practice.
  • Wednesday - I had a really nice open calendar for the day, so rare! That night I had a hair appointment and flew from there to Connor's football game. They had a sweet come-from-behind win, with Connor scoring a TD to bring them within one! Then we had a crazy scramble for another TD, got the extra point and won! Clint had to hustle to a baseball board meeting, and Connor and I ran to get Maci from her practice.
  • Thursday - Rainy day, which lent itself to no football or baseball practice. Maci did have soccer since she was on the turf, but overall it was a pretty low-key evening for our crew.

Friday:

  • Clint ran Rosie to the groomer and then headed to get Maci from school around 12p so they could hit the road to Nebraska for a weekend of soccer.
  • I picked Rosie up from the groomer and she was so happy!
  • I got a lot of work done and then Connor was home.
  • Connor and I ran to the hair salon at 5:15p because he had a haircut.
  • We then grabbed some dinner and chilled at the house watching football.

Saturday:

  • Connor had an open gym early in the morning.
  • We then hustled home to get ready for his football game.
  • While they warmed up, I watched Maci's game from the car. They beat Nebraska 4-0!!!
  • Connor's football game didn't go as well. We played a tough Minnetonka team and lost 0-14.
  • Afterward, we ran to AT&T and got Connor his phone.
  • We were home for a bit and then it was time to take him to Lincoln's birthday party. I drove four boys there and did a little shopping at Dick's for Connor.
  • Jenny was kind enough to bring the boys home, and Connor begged me to take him to Medina Celebration Day to see friends and watch fireworks. We were home by 9p watching football again

Team Fun!

Sunday:

  • Day 2 of basketball tryouts for Connor. He got in the car crying, and I think all the nerves had just mounted up. He kept it together until he was safe with me. We had a good chat about what went well on the way to baseball, and it seemed just fine :)
  • We got to baseball and they were winning by 10, so he got to hop into the lineup and even pitch.
  • They won games 1 and 2, with Connor having the game-winning hit in game 2, so he got the game ball!
  • While there, I also watched the Bengals go 2-0, and Maci's team played Des Moines and won 2-0!
  • Connor and I ate at Robert's with the Jankos, and then it was time to head to 3v3 basketball, where he did a nice job.
  • At 9p, the rest of our crew pulled back into the house.

What a busy but yet another fun fall weekend!

Lots of Love,

C, K, M & C

No comments:

Post a Comment